Saturday, December 4, 2010

Yehey, no diabetes!

One of the things that I least liked about my pregnancy was that I developed gestational diabetes. I had to monitor my glucose levels three times a day and then I also had to inject insulin twice a day. I hated pricking and having to administer the insulin by myself.

I took the OGTT last Monday (I was about 7 weeks post op) and got the results yesterday. Thank God I'm cleared of diabetes!!! Yahoo!!! Praise God!!! My OB told me that I would have to retake the OGTT every 3 years just to make sure.

Yehey, I can eat anything again!!! Woohoo!!! Hehehehe...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! What a great thing to find a co-twin mom! :D My girls' (fraternal twins) are now 13 months. :D Ambilis, grabe! Now, they are all over the house... walking and feeling nila mga supervisor sila. The hardest part now is that they both want attention from me.

    Naiiyak nga ako, kasi... I cannot carry them both at the same time. If I carry the first, iiyak yung isa kahit nasa daddy niya.

    I love your blog! It's so rare that I see Pinoy Twin Moms. :)

    best regards to you and your family!

    Mia

    ReplyDelete