Thursday, December 30, 2010

Save the date! ;-)

The twins' baptism was originally scheduled to happen in March since we are waiting for my aunt who is based in Saudi. However, her annual vacation was moved to end April or early May. The twins would be about 6 months old already by then and so we didn't want to delay it until that time. Hubby and I then decided to have them baptized this January. senyum

We want a simple celebration only since we are planning on splurging on their 1st birthday celebration. senyum

We have the church and reception venues already. I still have to make the invites and thank you cards, find a cake supplier, fix the giveaways, buy ceremony and reception dresses.

I was able to send out the save the date to some people already. I found my inspiration at a multiply site.


No comments:

Post a Comment