Thursday, December 2, 2010

Chicken and Pork Adobo with Egg


This is the first time ever that I cooked this dish. Hindi talaga ako mahilig magluto. I just try sometimes depending on my mood. kenyit Since we don't have a cook now, napipilitan ako magluto pero for dinner lang hahaha. Please excuse the picture as I took it with my cellphone. Plus I'm not so exact with the measurements.

My inspiration for this can be found at this site.

Ingredients:
1 kg of pork and chicken
2 cups water
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup vinegar
garlic
onion
boiled egg
pepper
sugar

Directions:
1) I cooked the pork first to make sure that it will be tender.
2) Once the pork is tender, add water, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic onion and pepper.
3) Set to boil but do not stir until it starts to boil to ensure that the vinegar will be cooked.
4) Add chicken and cook until meat is done.
5) Let it simmer.
6) Mix in sugar depending on preferred taste.

Hubby liked naman my version of adobo. kenyit

No comments:

Post a Comment