Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Memorable Day

I can still remember the day when I found out we were having twins. sengihnampakgigi It was March 11, 2010.

I was scheduled for my 1st ultrasound. I was having some abdominal pains and my OB wanted to be sure that everything was ok. I was on my 7th week at that time. I went alone because my husband was away on a business trip. I was scared because it was my first time to undergo a transvaginal ultrasound plus no one was there to hold my hand.

The OB-sonologist was not even that accommodating and friendly. Medyo mataray pa siya and pinagalitan pa niya ako na huwag daw ako malakas magbreathe in and out kasi daw nahihirapan siya. I was waiting for her to explain the procedure to me or to show me the screen. Pero wala. I just heard her call her assistant and asked her to look at the screen. After that, that's when she told me " dalawa ito". I was so surprised and happy. She then let me hear the heartbeat. Super super happy!!!! I couldn't wait to tell my hubby. When I went down to pay for the ultrasound, I called my husband and begged him to answer my call ( he was in a meeting). I told him we were having twins and he couldn't believe it! Ako rin, hindi rin ako makapaniwala! I asked my Dad to call me as he was overseas and then I called my mother in law. At that time, ang pagkakaalam namin, walang history ng twins on both sides so we were all surprised. I texted and called up some of my relatives and friends. They were all shocked hahahaha! Joe and I were just so thankful to the Lord for the wonderful news. sengihnampakgigi

Below is the very first picture of our twins...

No comments:

Post a Comment