Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm going to be a Mom!

Welcome to my new blog! sengihnampakgigi Hahahaha... I already do not have enough time to update my two other blogs and yet I'm creating a new one jelir I was thinking of creating mommy posts in the other blogs but I really wanted a separate venue to document all my mommy experiences. Hmmm....since being a mom is a lifetime job, I think this will be updated more often (that is if I still have time hahaha) kenyit

I kept track of my cycle at the Femilia website for no particular reason. When Joe and I got married, we knew that our honeymoon would be the perfect time if we really wanted to have a baby soon. Nope, we didn't plan on that. Everything just fell into place. senyum

We didn't have concrete plans regarding babies. We just lifted everything up to the Lord. If He would bless us more with a baby so soon then we would gladly welcome it. If His plan was for us to wait a few months, then it was also ok with us.

But Joe and I were excited on building our own family. I guess we were really wishing and praying for a baby already at that time.

I was conscious if I had pregnancy symptoms already after a few weeks of our honeymoon. cium I remember telling Joe that the smell of dog food was too much for me. sengihnampakgigi I was eager to take a pregnancy test. Joe and I wanted to buy one and see when we were together in Davao for a conference. I was 2-3 days delayed already. Unfortunately, we were too busy. I went back to Manila ahead of him and originally wanted to wait for him before I took the test. Kaso low EQ ako jelir I bought one the day I got back form Davao then used it the following day.

I was so happy it came out positive!!!! sengihnampakgigi



I had to take a picture of the back of the box to make sure that I got the right results. gelakguling



I found out I was going to be a mom on February 23, 2010. tepuktangan celebrate

Who was the first person I told? My mom. Even if I didn't hear or see her reaction, I know that she is very much happy for me.

I wanted to tell Joe in person so he was not the second person I told hehehehe. I think I texted my friends and my mother in law next. Some told me that it would be best if I go to the doctor and have myself checked. Para sure na sure daw. Since low EQ nga ako, I went to a clinic on the same day to take a urine pregnancy test. Confirmed! It was really positive! I will post a picture of that soon.

Joe found out 2 day later when he got back from Davao. At first, I think he was confused hehehehe and then asked me if the paper meant what he was thinking. He was super happy!!! sengihnampakgigi

We both were. We both are.

More updates coming soon!sengihnampakgigi

1 comment:

  1. hi! ms. mels, i know it's a different blog...btw, congrats. :D inquire ko lang po if you can share the contact details of the designer for marco and leah's wedding.. thanks so much. nagsend din po ako ng email sa female network. here's my contact po pala, sana po ma-email nyo sa akin kahit ung contact at rates. thanks. - angielle07@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete